Consignment Policies and Procedures
How does it work?
● We take 15% if the item is listed OVER $165.
● If the item is listed UNDER $165, we automatically take $25 instead of the initial 15%.
● You will be able to access your inventory via our website or the Ricochet mobile app.
● We issue checks weekly for any sold inventory from the previous week.
● Weekly period ends on Friday.
● Checks are mailed every Tuesday.
Drop-Off Procedure – Steps
1. To arrange a drop-off please reach out to us via email at email@example.com
2. We will then send you an official template for you to input your inventory and wait on approval
3. Once we review your inventory, we will send you a list with the inventory that was approved
4. Together with the list, we will provide a link for you to book an appointment to drop off your inventory
5. You will have a 2-day window to schedule an appointment after your list has been approved.
6. Consignment will be closed Saturday and Sunday - The deadline to submit your list is Friday at 6:00 pm.
You must submit a list if you wish to pick up more than 5 items. For shoes that have not sold, we will reach out to you at the end of a 90-day period, to either lower the price or have it picked up.
Terms and Conditions
● Consignment will be closed Saturday and Sunday.
● The deadline to submit a drop-off request will be Friday at 6:00 pm.
● If you miss the deadline, you will have to submit a request on Monday of the following week.
● We will not be taking in any consignment without an appointment
● With the exception of Tuesday. then we will only be taking 5 items per consignor if you do not have an appointment. (This does not guarantee that we will be able to take all 5 of the items you decide to bring)
● If you have an appointment, we will be taking all your inventory that was approved
● For clothing items, you will have to take any bags or packaging with you. This will make it easier for you to keep track of it in case you decide to pick it up and sell it somewhere else.
● It is your responsibility to keep up with emails regarding your inventory.
● Exclusive Elements reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary to meet inventory control levels.
● Failure to contact Exclusive Elements within 30 days of an Inventory pick up notice, will result in one of the following consequences: price change/removal of inventory, or donation of items.